12/05/2009

Summer is here and its swallowed me whole

Listening to: Slow Club.

So you may or not have noticed that the site has had a nice little update and a bit of re-jig. Hopefully it all works nice and smooth and you like the new format.
A you can see i was helped by ivor to get all the images for the site ready intime. Hi paw to that cat.
so the weekend....well yikes.

I went to see my long time hero Andrew Wk play a simply unbelievable show at the old blue last. It Was his 30th Birthday and it was beyond amazing....Its a gig i will never forget. I have never seen so many people have so much fun at one time! see all the photos from the Vice (groan) blog here.
The sunday was a little more whole some with killer bike rides, hot sun, and cool beer. Summer is here and its swallowed me whole.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment