24/06/2009

100!!!!

listening to: Sam isaac.

soooo i havent posted for a little while due to the fact i have been without a computer for the past week or so.. forcing myself in to the print room. I will be putting up a whole bunch of new posters and prints soon both in the folio sections and the shop for you to spend pocket monies on.
I have really struggled without a computer this last week. making me rethink the way in which i work and my reliance on the computer and the internet. it has worried me a little. But safe to say getting my computer back today has been a real relief and i feel comfortrable once more. perhaps not nessessarely a good thing, comfort. Although there are many differant types. Some as i have found recently being AMAZING, unlike anything else and purly positive! and some scarey and counter productive forcing me to be uncreative in thinking and approaching problems opting for a safe previously walked path. I feel that i need a to be awair of my levels of comfort and to acknowledge them for the better or the worse. Enjoy them, and fend them off. hmmm. my head swirls.

HEY its my 100th post on this blog!!!! wooooo. to celebrate i am posting this incredable video i just found over at fecal face.

BIRDY NAM NAM - THE PARACHUTE ENDING from Steve Scott on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment