12/05/2010

EUROSTAR MAGAZINE

Listening to: Our last FM



I was Just looking for some files breifly on my frankly antiquated computer and came across a couple of illustrations i worked on last month for the newly redesigned eurostar magazine including the one above. Although it didnt quite fit in to the full portfolio section of the site there is something i quite like...

In short the article was about The Périphérique, a road surrounding the center of Paris.
The Périphérique is as much a pschological barrier as a geographical one: not just ugly, polluting and deafening, but grotesque as well. Ghettos, housing estates, every megalopolis has its open wounds, but none other has this hideous belt of contention.

What better time to post this than when i start another 4 drawings for the same magazine. who knows what i might learn over the course of the afternoon.

happy learning people

Robert

1 comment:

  1. [...] I didn’t conclude my search till now, and I find it’s none other than good ol’ bobby telegramme, whose studio I visited last [...]

    ReplyDelete